Self Catering and Serviced Holiday Apartments in Galway City Centre
St Bridget’s Serviced Holiday Apartments offer serviced or self catering holiday accommodation in Galway city centre to individual tourists but are also available for short term rent to organised small groups.
All Guests staying in St Bridget’s Place or Drom Ard can avail of breakfast, lunch or dinner served in the neighboring Western Restaurant. We provide only non smoking accommodation.
St Bridget’s Place Apartment Complex is comprised of 4 holiday apartments:
- 2 x two bedroom apartments for up to 3 guests, each with one single bedded bedroom and one double bedded bedroom. Located on the first floor with staircase access only.
- 1 x two bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests with two bedrooms, each fitted with a double bed. Located on the ground floor.
- 1 x two bedroom apartment for up to 5 guests with a double bed in one and double and single bed in the second bedroom. Located on the first floor with staircase access only.
Between it’s 4 apartments, the building can accommodate up to 15 guests in comfort, so it’s a great option for family bookings, mini coach tours, etc.
Drom Ard Apartments offers following options:
- 1 x two bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests with two bedrooms, each fitted with a double bed. Located on the ground floor, this apartment also offers the benefit of private, walled back yard.
- 1 x two bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests with two bedrooms, each fitted with a double bed. Located on the ground floor. There is also a conservatory that adds extra space and light into the living area of this apartment plus a private, walled back yard.
- 1 x two bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests, with two bedrooms, each fitted with a double bed. This is a two storey apartment, located on the first floor, with a staircase access only.
During the winter season November -February inclusive, Drom Ard apartments can be rented only for a minimum two weeks stays. They are perfect for people relocating to Galway and in search of permanent accommodation.
All our Galway City Centre Serviced Apartments also come with the following:
Living room – Kitchen with a flat screen TV, sofa, armchair, dining table with chairs, hob, oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer, pots, pans, plates etc. Provided are also tea towels, washing powder, wash up liquid, cleaning sponge. Some of the apartments have also dishwasher and dishwasher tablets.
Bathroom with bath tub and shower, hand and bath towels, floor towel, soap, shampoo and toilet paper.
All beds in apartments are dressed. There is a TV in each living room broadcasting cable TV channels.
All holiday apartments have wireless internet access. There are no phones in the Apartments.
There is also one parking space per apartment. All parking spaces are located in the underground car park of the neighboring Western Hotel.
All of our city centre Apartments can be serviced daily if requested.
Availability & Booking
Check Rates and Book Galway Serviced Apartments
Galway is one of the best Irish destinations for short weekend getaways. Our St Bridget's Holiday Apartments are the absolutely perfect place to stay, as you are literally moments away from Eyre Square and Shop Street where all the fun takes place. They are ideal for...read more